Standards & Training for Corrections in California
Aegis Training Solutions, LLC offers a 1 day/ 8 hour STC Certified Crisis De-escalation Training.
Aegis provides training with a focus on mental and behavioral health issues. The Aegis System™ is a 100% experienced based de-escalation model that utilizes evidence-based practices. Aegis training empowers professionals to de-escalate violence without the use of physical force. The Aegis System™ is a nationally recognized model. Aegis promotes the early recognition of crisis and downloads specific and tangible de-escalation strategies that are proven to prevent the occurrence of violence.
STC Certification Number for the in-person course: 10647-085526
This course is also available in an online format. The average time for completion is 6 hours. This computer based training is self guided. The course can be stopped and started whenever.
Online Course Highlights:
- Self-paced learning
- The course can be stopped and started at any time and users can begin where they left off
- A great option for new staff training
- Microlearning and video presentations increase the transfer of information
- Convenient and easy to access
- Creates efficiencies with scheduling and travel expenses
- Ideal for use as a stand-alone training or blended with in-person learning
- Register as a single user or Group Leader that can add any amount of course seats and manage team members progress
STC Certification number for computer based delivery: 02818405
“I spoke with my staff this morning about your training on Crisis Prevention & De-escalation and they thought you did a fantastic job. Of course my senior officers were able to get more out of the training due to their prior training and experience; however, I believe, overall this training will help my officers not only understand themselves, but also assist those they supervise (probationers). One of my senior officers said it was the best training he had been to in a long time. To me, as a training manager and his division manager, this spoke volumes. Thanks so much for providing this training and we are looking forward to sending more officers in the future.”
Chief Deputy Probation Officer
Lake County Probation