Aegis Training Solutions, LLC has deep roots in mental and behavioral healthcare and works with both “hands off” and “hands on” providers. Aegis incorporated in response to an overwhelming demand for better solutions for clinical crisis intervention.
In any mental or behavioral health setting, the occurrence of abuse, mal-practice, negligence, trauma, injury, and de-humanization all revolve around mismanaged crisis situations. Incidents of crisis also have the potential to interrupt or stymie the therapeutic process. Providers deserve better solutions to prevent these grievous occurrences. Solutions are found within commitment to training.
Aegis is a word that means the power to protect and support. Aegis is a team of protectors and each trained professional becomes a personification of the word. Aegis staff are humbled by the gravity of client engagements. Aegis trainers forge a sacred trust with clients who lean on the system to maintain the safety climate within their organization. Aegis recognizes that the resources committed to integrating the system are significant and the training platform is leveraged to make an overwhelmingly positive impact.
The strategic aim of Aegis is to create a new standard in safety and best practice by:
- Dramatically reducing the number of physical incidents
- Eliminating injuries
- Safeguarding against the possibility of a sentinel event
- Increasing attentiveness to emotional safety
- Transforming training into a platform to positively impact program atmospherics and culture
- Creating a framework to empower staff to maintain an individualized approach that guarantees a baseline of respect, dignity and non-judgment to all
- Empowering staff to increase retention and improve performance
- Empowering staff to maintain clinical intentionality at point-of-care
- Achieving organization wide consistency; not only in regards to managing acute crisis but also day to day interaction
- Creating measurable outcomes
- Reducing the number of failed client placements